Hi Yamanaka,

Adding to the issue , my debug info shows that the remote machine (Galaxy
Service Processor) which i connect is :SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_3.8.1p1
Debian-8.sarge.4.

Arrow key works fine when i connect to SSH-1.99-OpenSSH_3.8p1 and it does
not work when i connect to SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_3.8.1p1 Debian-8.sarge.4.

Does this helps you in diagonalize  the issue ? Do i need to change any of
the settings ?.

Thanks,
Senthil

--