Hi,

   +-From: Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com> --
   |_Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 09:01:20 +0200 ____

   |I still get the server error message:
   |*"keepal...@jcraft.com" is an unsupported global request*
   |Perhaps this is the way it is supposed to work - can you verify this
   |Atsuhiko? It does seem to poll and download files correctly despite of this
   |message.

Refer to RFC4254[1], Section 4.Global Requests,

      byte      SSH_MSG_GLOBAL_REQUEST
      string    request name in US-ASCII only
      boolean   want reply
      ....      request-specific data follows

   The recipient will respond to this message with
   SSH_MSG_REQUEST_SUCCESS or SSH_MSG_REQUEST_FAILURE if 'want reply' is
   TRUE.

      byte      SSH_MSG_REQUEST_SUCCESS
      ....     response specific data

   Usually, the 'response specific data' is non-existent.

   If the recipient does not recognize or support the request, it simply
   responds with SSH_MSG_REQUEST_FAILURE.

I hope that Serv-U has responded with SSH_MSG_REQUEST_FAILURE message.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4254.txt

Sincerely,
--
Atsuhiko Yamanaka