Hi All,

I am using JSch to develop an automation client that configures remote
Linux servers. CLI of these servers is  exposed through ILOM interface.
When I am running commands remotely from local box  (via JSch) to servers,
it errors out saying "shell: Invalid credentials". And with same
credentials I am able to SSH to servers from my terminal. How should I fix
this?

I ran " *ssh <user>@<server-ip> "ls" *" with password <pass> from my local
terminal to one of these servers, and it gave me "shell: Invalid
credentials" error.
But when I ran " *echo "ls" | ssh -t  <user>@<server-ip> ** *" with same
password <pass>, it ran successfully without any error. So is there any way
through which I tell JSch to execute commands in format " *echo "<cmd>"
| ssh -t  <user>@<server-ip> ** *", rather than " *ssh <user>@<server-ip>

Thanks,
Saumesh