@Rey

Agree with Andrew,

You always have to think about OO design before getting any single
line of code written, this applies to Javascript but to a whole lot of
programming languages as well.
I'll not paraphrase Andrew but the thing to avoid is having too much
aspects in your object http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_object.

I'd recommend reading the YUI3 code which is the state of the art in
terms of SoC.

--
Christophe.