Joshua I suggest you check out this IBM redbook, although it is
primarily for the IBM Websphere Server it does give a good introduction
into using JSP for applications.
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/SG245423/sg245423.pdf

--
Peter Blakeley
Head of Software Development Coolcat Software Pty.. Ltd.

A financial instrument is a device used by a Banker to pick your pocket.
It is said an art degree is a licence to know it all, I am lucky I need
no art degree.
;-})