Sorry. 5 is the # of concurrent connections, if I read things correctly.

I'm not aware of an actual thread limitation.

Thanks for your message at 05:14 PM 6/23/99 +0000, Elena Palanca:
>Thanks for your answer, but now I'm a little bit confused.
>My new questions are:
>1) Is 5 the number of threads for every istance of a Servlet in memory?
>Example: I have 4 Servlets istantiated -----> does this mean that the
>maximum number of threads is 20?
>2) Which is the maximum number of servlets that could be simultaneously
>istantiated in memory? Is this dependent from the Web Server or the
>Application Server or whatever?

John Zukowski    Focus on Java Guide / http://java.about.com
  Author Java AWT Reference / Mastering Java 2 / ...
  jGuru Java Training by the MageLang Institute
  http://www.magelang.com | [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Got Java?