Hi all!

IS there a need in Tomcat to specially set any environment variable so as
to enable URL rewriting..or isit set true by default?

I ask this as In websphere I believe one has a variable.. to set it to true
or false.

My problem is I have IE5 and Netscape4.7 and I use Tomcat... server! Now
When i disable cookies I'd expect to get the encodedURL with the SESSIONID
attached to the end of the URL. But it does not happen.

And infact even after setting my cookies off.. i still get true when i
query
request.isRequestedSessionIdFromCookie()

Any guidance???

Vinod