Absolutely, just insert the values directly in the JS.

<script language="JavaScript1.2" type="text/javascript" defer>
<!--

var myDynamicValue = <%= myBean.getMyValue() %>;

function init()
{
        alert("myDynamicValue: " + myDynamicValue );
}

//-->
</script>

Pal Brattberg | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mob: (+46) 0704 566299 | Tel: (+46) 08 52790122

Har borjar internet | http://www.spray.se