Hello

I want to hide the dispatcher servlet name in the browser's location bar. It
would be great to only show the jsp name, without the query string, for
example

I'm afraid that it is directly handled by the browser (but there might be
another way), so I tried to do that with javascript, without any success.
The HttpServletResponse doesn't hava any method that could help.

How do you guys who use response redirection do ? Do you show the dispatcher
url (which btw should be the best idea for bookmarking, but not really for
presentation) ?

Any idea would be greatly appreciated

Sylvain

Sylvain Roche