I think what you want to do Tarun is to use an Api that will let you
interface with MSWORD. Basically a pure java com interface. Try
JINTEGRA. . I used it quite some time back and it worked pretty well.
You could use Microsoft DCOM but that will restrict your use. To
Microsoft JVM unless you install the Java ActiveX plugin.! It's pretty
messy. Especially since Microsoft has it's own JVM native interface. Oh
i'm sorry not it's own but a modified. one..! : -)

Vinod

Hi Thor,

Actually, I have to open a specific word document and perform mail merge

with some record from the Oracle database and create a new document and
send
it to a particular mail id.

This cannot be performed until and unless I create an object of MS Word
in
JAVA. If there is some other way then pls. inform me.

Thanks,

Tarun Dewan.