We talked about having a poll about which editor to use.
Well, to start with, check out this article:

http://www.javalobby.org/servlet/News?action=displayStories&xsl=comment.xsl&;
format=full&id=510100000000804

It also showed me that having a poll might not be that good idea.
It doesn't reflect what editor is best, because people don't compare all the
editors. And they just vote for the editor thay're using.
Actually the most important information is which editor you did try, but
didn't like!
So maybe we should do a poll on the worst editor for JSP ;-)
(I have the fealing that VAJ could could get as many votes with the
positive -best editor- as with the negative approach -worst editor. just an
idea ;-)

Geert 'Darling' Van Damme