Dear Landon,

Thank you very much for your interest in JTS and in advance for your contributions. This is really great, and much appreciated. Sorry things weren't super easy just yet. I anticipate they'll be sorted quickly.

Please feel free to reach out to me about anything related to LocationTech at any time. If I'm not the right person, I'd be glad to help you reach the right person promptly.

I wasn't aware you reached out. If you wouldn't mind, please let me know who/what you pinged when you were reaching out to off-list just in case something wasn't working as it should.

Related, for any who didn't see it, I posted a quick bit on the JTS list yesterday to help clarify the situation: https://locationtech.org/mhonarc/lists/jts-dev/msg00100.html

Kind regards,

Andrea