I'll decloak once again to respond with another quote we're going to add
there:

>"Ok..I read the first chapter and I must say that I was -wrong-, I thought
>your book would be excellent ..no it will be A.W.E.S.O.M.E ! :-)"

This is from a fellow Ant committer, the guy that wrote the bulk of <junit>
and <junitreport>. That quite took my breath away as he's someone that I've
really respected since I first started getting into Ant.

And it was Rick that prodded me to do more with Ant at eBlox.  I love you
man!

    Erik

p.s. You *better* be in NYC when I come through town.... or I'll lay the
smack-down on you Ricky boy.  :))