Thanks Rene,

This sounds like a great topic. I won't have to subject anyone to the
slides of my trip to Yuma.

So unless we have any objections, it looks like TR will be doing a 15min
presentation on environment variables and Rene will be doing the 1 hour
presentation on FOP.

Also, the meeting next Tuesday will have to be in the smaller room (the
cold one). We had a bit of a flood disaster at AMO caused by a falling
roof cracking a sprinkler pipe in the call center across the street, and
consequently all of our large meeting spaces are now occupied.

Simon.