Warner -
  Interesting links to browse... I like this kind of information that's
already been filtered by a fellow techie. ;-)

  I think a web-based location where this kind of link+synopsis could be
captured would be a great addition to the TJUG website.

  Has anyone in TJUG meetings discussed anything like this? For example,
installing something like the following onto the tucson-jug.org website?

Moveable Type (http://www.movabletype.org/) - multi-user publishing web
log thingy
Roller Weblogger (http://www.rollerweblogger.org/) - single-user(?) web
log thingy
Twiki (http://twiki.org/) - multi-user publishing system

If this is of interest to other folks, and the group decides to do this
or just try it out, I'll gladly volunteer to help with installation.

Cheers,
Tim