Hi Tim,
In short all of these would be good to put on the site. Currently I'm hosting it on my personal server (a g3 laptop running OS X). I prefer java solutions (I don't like downloading tons of perl files just run one program, but that's probably just my aversion to perl ;-).

I am currently working on an integrated community tools project (http://communitytools.warneronstine.com/), which will be using WebOGNL as its app-dev. I currently don't have a problem with installing something like pMachine (php-based blog, simple, easy to install and administrate) temporarily.

If there's something else that is easy to install and setup then I have no problem with it.

-warner