Too bad it's still only available on Windows ;-).

If you're on OS X you can also try iStorm (yet another i App ;-) which uses Rendezvous tech:
http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/productivity_tools/istorm.html

-warner

On Friday, November 22, 2002, at 04:53 PM, Mike Oliver wrote:

Tim,

Yes indeed there is, HotComm is one of the Peer to peer tools we are
integrating with Enterprise applications.

You can download a trial at http://www.hotcomm.com and when you do you
can click on http://ollie.ezpeer.net/im-live/ and that will bring up a
chat session that we can use to start a collaboration session on a
document....mutually.

Michael Oliver
AppsAsPeers LLC
7391 S. Bullrider Ave.