Seriously though... I hadn't realized until this morning that the
Thinlet idea for a mini-preso was green lighted. ;-)

> 1. We twist Tim's arm and make him do a longer presentation
> on Thinlets.

I can do a 15 min talk about almost anything (including probably Yuma)
with only a days notice... but I must be honest, I don't think I've got
enough material or prep-time to come up with more than 30 minutes.

> 2. We twist Warner's arm.
Say, what's up Warner? Did you bite off a bit more scope than was sane
for this meeting?

>> 6. Tim does a normal 15 minute presentation (which is
>>  usually somewhere around 30 minutes), after which we adjorn to
>> the nearest bar and drink beer (On Warner's tab).
+1 ... but I'll buy my own beer, as Warner's tab might not stretch far
enough. <grin>

Cheers,
Timo