As long as we're doing an Ant clinic...I have a problem which is
bugging me...when I use Ant to build and then get an exception
with a stack trace (yes, it happens), the location of the error
(for code compiled with Ant) cannot be determined. This seems
to be some Javac task flag that Ant is setting which turns off
this debugging information. Long ago, I checked the docs for
the Javac task and there were several flags one could set
(albeit very poorly documented) but none of them seemed
to solve this problem. Any help appreciated.
        -tom