Wow, two volunteers within 10 minutes.

Ok, this sounds pretty good. What sequence is going to work best? I'm guessing:

1. Andrew - BCEL (15min)
2. Chad - Bytecode manipulation as related to Aspect (5-10min)
3. Nick - Mock Objects using Aspect (1hr)

Simon.

Chad Woolley wrote:

Hi,

I could do a 5-10 minute ad-hoc spiel (no slides or computer!) on my experiences with using Bytecode Manipulation in conjunction with Aspect-Oriented Programming frameworks, and some pitfalls I encountered.

This would be based on my experience with my VirtualMock project, which is based on Nick's work with Virtual Mock objects.

This would be an interesting session, with three different topics that are tied to the same themes.

Thanks,
Chad

Andrew Huntwork wrote:

i would like to do a 15 min presentation on "Java Bytecode Inspection, Manipulation, and Generation Using BCEL".

Simon Ritchie wrote:
[...]

Any volunteers for a 15 min presentation would be welcome.

Simon.