I just wanted to thank you both for your presentations last night! And what a great turnout too.

Again, as I said last night we are actively looking for volunteers for promoting and helping to manage the JUG. If you can donate as little as 1 hour a week it would help out greatly. If you are available please send me an email at:
warner at warneronstine dot com (sorry the list is archived)
warner at tucson-jug dot org

Thanks again to both of our presenters!

Oh, and if you weren't there last night we did get some Sun T-shirts with the JCP logo on them. If you missed out we have 3 left that we might give away to lucky people (maybe a volunteer ;-).

-warner