Hi all,
I have to write a task that takes a group of directories convert them to all lowercase (including filenames) and then zip them up. Originally I was going to do this in PHP (haven't had a real java project in a loooong time), then I had some inspiration to use Ant!

I'm looking through the implementation of the copy task right now, and I found an example of something that used RandomAccessFile to convert the folder and filenames to lowercase (but I'm not sure exactly what that's doing).

So, I thought I'd throw this out to the list to see if anyone had done something similar already or had any suggestions. I'll be pounding on this tomorrow.

Oh, an additional constraint, I need to replace any spaces in the file or folder names with underscore (gotta love windows users ;-).

Thanks for the help!

-warner