Well, it just doesn't seem to be our month :-). The presenter for Ivis has had a family emergency so won't be able to show up tonight. However, we are still meeting. I will be doing two ad-hoc presentations one on Maven and the other on jcoverage. I mention the Ivis thing just in case someone was planning on coming to see their preso.

Tim, could you send this to announce?

I hope to see you all there tonight, Tim will be bringing some snacks, so if you plan on coming please reply (if possible).

-warner