> Hey, I'm going to be down in the area for the September meeting. Have
> you guys been exposed to SWT/JFace yet? If not, perhaps I can give a
> quick demo/discussion for a short topic.

Glad to hear you'll be in town Dennis, I'd be interested in a mini on
SWT/JFace.

Similar topic -- I went through the demo for Intellij's GUI designer while
waiting on jury duty this week. Currently it's geared toward simple forms
(no menus) and unlike other GUI designers, the primary operating style is to
NOT generate code. (They added the option to gen code, but recommend just
letting IDEA take care of it completely.)

Whipping up basic forms and wiring them into business objects is fairly
easy.

TLC