> I think you are thinking of Simon -- he's the man that knows
> about writing Plugins and using SWT.
> Unfortunately he is off
> to New Zealand for a couple weeks, so it looks like you get
> to read that big PDF.

Crikey. No shortcuts for me. :-(

I probably won't have finished reading the doc before Simon returns. ;-)

> For your CVS issue, you might try the Filters option on
Yeah, already did that. ;-)

"The filter by name *.CVS did the trick too, but again, seems like I might
be
missing something. I looked in the preferences:Team:CVS but found no love
there."

> I have searched my configuration and
> don't see anything special that I have set up to exclude the
> CVS files, but they do not show on my system.

Thanks... it's really kind of odd.

I'd check the project out directly with Eclipse... except I'd like to be
able to use any editor/ide interchangeably, and I have a LOT of projects
already checked out that I would like to leverage.

Cheers,
Timo