If I had a blog I'm sure I'd have millions of readers.  I'd draw them in
with some great quotes, like these:

"When you come to a problem you can lean forward and code or sit back and
think."
    -- Todd Proebsting

"A month of coding can often save a day at the library."
    -- Greg Thain

"There is no formula for success.  But there is a formula for failure and
that is trying to please everybody."
    -- Nicholas Ray

"If you can't get it to the water, it doesn't matter how good your canoe is."
    -- Robinson Crusoe, paraphrased

"If you needed seatbelts last time, you'll need airsick bags today."
    -- David Hanson, prefacing a CSc 453 lecture at the U of Arizona

"By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you
get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher."
    -- Socrates