The only problem is that I already have someone else scheduled for February (and March) so they would need to agree to it as well.

I will check with them and see.

-warner

On Jan 10, 2005, at 11:45 AM, Tim Colson wrote:

Hey Gang -
  Let's just make it official, shall we?

http://www.tucson-jug.org -> I listed Richard as a "special guest"... but howabout we get him to do Spring this month and Robert could do NIO in February?

Warner is the scheduler -- I'm just the lackey who puts things up on the website.

Cheers,
Timo

From: Richard Hightower [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 11:41 AM To: jug-discussion@tucson-jug.org Subject: RE: [jug-discussion] Speaking at the Phoenix JUG on Spring

Whew! I thought I went insane. Thomas asked me to present.

If someone else was scheduled, I am happy to just attend.

I will be speaking in Phoenix, the next day if anyone want to see the presentation and does not mind driving two hours.

From: Thomas Hicks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 9:39 AM To: jug-discussion@tucson-jug.org Subject: Re: [jug-discussion] Speaking at the Phoenix JUG on Spring

Geez...if all we had to do was ask, then I'm asking. I've been reading
the Spring book and would LOVE to see your presentation.

Would you like to give it to us first?....our meeting is the day before, you could do it
as a "rehersal".
         regards,
        -tom