Hi all,
I've been working with Duffy recently on scoping out a project management solution and this has got me thinking. What would everyone think about having a round-table discussion on project management/software development techniques.

Some of the things we could cover:
What techniques have you tried?
What are the problems inherent in those techniques?
How did you get around those problems?
What has worked for you?
Will these scale for larger projects?

This could cover anything from custom projects for clients, software products, and Open source projects. Of course to make it interesting we definitely need some buy-in from people in this position to come and share their experiences. I know we have plenty of people on the list who fit this requirement ;-).

What does everything think?

-warner