Here's an idea ... but, if I'm boring the non-birders on the list,
just tell me.

Southern Arizona rocks when it comes to birding. We share a bird with
Java ... the Trogon. Seriously, this is an awesome bird and our great
birding area should give the Tucson JUG the right to pick our own darn
bird (and one that isn't a lowly finch and rice paddy pest!).

Java has the blue-tailed trogon and the orange-breasted trogon. We
could just stretch things a bit and use our elegant trogon.