I was hoping to get more feedback from people. There are three possibles for tomorrow:
a) talk about project management techniques
b) talk about future JUG presos
c) get together and go for some beer (this could be combined with a or b)

Additionally we've only received a few RSVP's to the party. Even if you just plan on showing up with your own drink/BBQ material, let me know :-).

-warner