I agree some of this could definitely be done inside of the Wiki, but some of it would also be nice standalone applications (ie - that I and others could use elsewhere without having to have confluence available). So, maybe we need a pre-meeting sprint, or a separate discussion group for those interested to do some up-front requirements/design work before we do the sprint.

-warner