I know it may not have seemed fun (on the surface) but it was definitely something we needed to do and I greatly appreciate your time and energy towards making this JUG great. And it was good to see some activity on my last official meeting as President. No, we haven't chosen a new President (yet), but that will be forthcoming on the list so keep your eyes open.

What I would like to ask is a little participation on the list as we came up with some great ideas last night brainstorming. Additionally it looks like the next few meetings will have some additional JUG planning at the beginning (20 minutes or so), so it would be great if people could come for those as well as that will help shape our JUG for the future.

Well, that's about all I have to say for right now, just waiting for Tim to get our meeting notes written up and posted for comments.

-warner