On Jan 30, 2006, at 10:38 PM, Tim Colson ((tcolson)) wrote:

Cool, thanks for checking into that, Chad!

I'm +1 for rimuhosting...assuming we can get enough dues collected to
cover at least 12 months, preferably 24 months.

Until we are a non-profit organization with a bank account... somebody
will have to personally handle the hosting/payment, eh?

I think we should figure out a bit more of the "organization" and
"business" stuff before we get the hosting solution and dues going

Thoughts?

I agree. Also, one thing that wasn't mentioned in the email (and I can't find on their site) is email accounts and mailing list management. With our current solution it is very easy to add new addresses as well as manage the mailing list (which is also something that I do on a regular basis that I would gladly hand over to someone).

-warner

-Tim