On 2/3/06 11:51, "Tim Colson (tcolson)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm not saying it's impossible -- just pointing out that it isn't
> simple.

 I agree with Tim that you can make producing the content a huge effort.  I
was thinking of something simpler, more of a:
    record the audio of the presentation.
    sync the audio with the powerpoint slides.
    import the powerpoint to breeze.

I have seen a few Breeze presentations of this level of production and
though they lacked the video and other whistles and bells they worked pretty
well at capturing the presentation and the interaction between presenter and
the audience.  Certainly better than nothing at all.

Steven