Hi all,
Some updates first, this holiday break I will be migrating the confluence page to be our home page and finish moving any old content over to the new system. This means that we need to keep our content on the confluence page up- to-date which currently isn't the case as we don't have any of our most recent presentations on the site. To this end I would like to ask for one or two volunteers to step forward to help in maintaining our wiki. This will mean periodically checking the site to make sure that we don't become victims of spam attacks or malicious re-working of our site. I will also be adding a Jobs page that will make it easier for people to find out what jobs are out there for us programmers, this will also need to be periodically updated by someone (I really don't have time to deal with the jobs stuff anymore unfortunately). Whomever volunteers for this will get admin privileges on the Confluence wiki to change the layout and move pages around as necessary so they will need to learn a little bit about confluence so we get our home page looking less like a confluence site (I will try and help with this as much as possible).

Also, our domain registration is coming up this march as well so if we can do another donation pool for this that would be great.

And finally my box has finally got enough running on it that I need to upgrade my Ram, I will hopefully get this together soon, but bills have to come first :-(.

-warner

Warner Onstine - Programmer/Author
New book! Tapestry 101 available at sourcebeat.com/books/ tapestrylive.html
[EMAIL PROTECTED]