My personal preference is Maven, it makes the build process very easy. One of the caveats with Maven is that you will *probably* have to sacrifice your build structure in order to gain that ease. But on the plus side it simplifies things a great deal. If this is a direction you're interested in taking let me know offline and I'll see what I can do to help.

I left Ant along time ago and really haven't looked back since. On the current project I'm on I cringe at all the little tricks or extra build process (which has just complicated it and at times broken builds on other platforms) that we've had to do that Maven does out of the box with little or no configuration.

I know we have Ant-heads here so I'm sure they'll speak up for themselves.

-warner