Hi all,
Been swamped with school starting and I'm on vacation next week which made me realize I am not going to have time to prepare for the meeting in two weeks. If someone wants to step up and do a presentation I won't stop them, but I would like to know ASAP so that we can drop the room if we aren't going to use it. Sorry for the short notice but I just realized when the preso was going to be and my current conflict.

-warner

Warner Onstine - Programmer/Author
New book on Tapestry 4!
Tapestry 101 available at http://sourcebeat.com/books/tapestrylive.html