6 is available now (and has been for the past few months as a beta). I really don't understand what the burning desire is to upgrade immediately. So many libraries don't work with the latest for months as the developers scramble to upgrade stuff. And honestly there isn't enough in the new 6 to get me to upgrade right now, 5 has just recently stabilized as the one to code to, why should I worry about 6 (or 7 for that matter).

-warner