I know the multiple discount is the only one I believe (the Alumni discount is err, discounted, if you sign up multiple people).

Have fun! Wish I could join you all.

-warner

On Jun 28, 2008, at 11:38 AM, William H. Mitchell wrote:

I had a blast at last year's NFJS in Phoenix, so I'm definitely planning on it this year. It looks like we've got five (Steve, Bashar, Andy, Danny, and me) -- enough for the minimum discount -- maybe we can have a volunteer or a virtual rock/paper/scissors to take the duty of seeing what's necessary to nail down the discount. I wonder if multiple discounts apply -- there's also a discount for previous attendees ("alumni discount") and for JUG members, too. I imagine it's just one, but it never hurts to ask.

Warner Onstine - Programmer/Author
New book on Tapestry 4!
Tapestry 101 available at http://sourcebeat.com/books/tapestrylive.html
[EMAIL PROTECTED]