On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Andrew Lenards
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If you're forced to stay with an SVN repository - I know there is a git-svn
> bridge that is bi-directional.  So you can pull in an svn repo, branch,
> work, and merge within git - then export the result back to svn.  I've got
> links for that somewhere, but I think most of the interesting stuff will pop
> up in a google search.

I've used git-svn some, it works.  sudo aptitude install git-core
git-svn.  I installed via ports on mac, and I think git-core came with
git-svn?

Here's my delicious tags I've got so far, some stuff on git-svn there:
 http://del.icio.us/thewoolleyman/git  Also, the peepcode video is a
good intro.

svn:externals seems to be the one thing that Git can't do as well as
SVN.  I researched it (links on delicious also, but haven't played
with it).

I agree with Kit, no reason to stick with SVN, I'm switching
everything over as I get time.

I like GitHub, and have been recommending it, but they seem to have
some disturbing uptime issues (like right now)...

-- Chad