I'll be there.  I just barely heard of dbUnit, so I'm reading about it
today so I can have at least a little familiarity!

THANKS!

Respectfully,
Liz, Data Base Administrator,
Methods Engineering

TR <tr...@pobox.com>
Sent by: trud...@gmail.com
02/10/2009 09:58 AM
Please respond to
jug-discussion@tucson-jug.org

jug-discussion@tucson-jug.org
cc

Subject
[jug-discussion] Re: Next meeting, Feb 10

Hope to see you all there.  6:30 Meet and greet, 7:00 for presentation.
Same location 5151 E. Broadway Suite 450.

TR