Easy to set up the server is nice, but what I'd really like to hear is how easy it is to set up a project or manage builds.

A couple years ago I switched from anthill to continuum and adding/managing projects got a lot easier. I'm still on version 1.1, but my only hangups with continuum are
- killing a build doesn't always kill the forked child process
- occasionally a project will get in a bad state where all its builds error out until I restart the service
- Too many steps to click through to see how far along a running build is

If anyone out there has used both continuum and hudson, I'd love to hear why you like one or the other. I've been meaning to upgrade continuum for a while now, but a really good recommendation might convince me to go another route.

-Steve

Todd Ellermann wrote:
We are using Hudson and loving it.  Easy to setup and get running.
The automated upgrades have worked everytime.
The plugins updates have worked.
After spending a week fighting with cruisecontrol I switched to hudson and haven't looked back.
-T
On a parallel note, issue tracking, we are miserable with Trac and dreaming of JIRA. But still don't miss bugzilla.

Todd R. Ellermann
VP of Engineering VirtualTourist.com

Founder Webagogy.com
Researcher Betterwebapp.com

Personal:
todde...@yahoo.com
805-850-8044 cell

Does getting an ASU MBA with existing UofA BSCE make me a SunCat? or a WildDevil?
Go Cats! ...said with a Devilish grin ;)