Hi,

we'll meet as usual on the cut, 5pm, to throw stuff in the air, spin stuff around, or balance on stuff...

Also, a week from now, the Cleveland Juggling Festival will happen (Sep 30-Oct 2). This is a fairly small festival, but nice and within an easy 2.5h drive. They usually put on a pretty decent show. The CMU juggling club likely has some funds to cover hotel and gas. In the past years, several of us went.

Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/1746039382343264/

If you haven't been to a juggling festival, this is a pretty good first chance: A full weekend in a gym with time to juggle, watch others juggle, take workshops, watch shows, play volleyclub/combat, participate in competitions, and so forth.

If you are interested in joining, let me know.

BTW: I'll be out this Sunday (for the Asheville Juggling Festival actually). If somebody would like to take the props over the weekend and bring them to the Sunday meeting, let me know.

c.