Great.

We are still in early planning stages, waiting to get the final
confirmation on the place and figuring out the entire liability thing,
but we will reach out here when we need concrete help with anything like
setup, advertising, workshops, shows, or other things.
If you have specific ideas of things you like to organize, let us know;
we can also put you on our separate orga email list.
Best regards,
Christian