"Free flow jam, every Sunday at 6:30PM, Pittsburgh, PA
Indoors on the main floor of Posvar Hall of Pitt Campus

Come spin with us! Posvar Hall offers a huge open space with super high
ceilings, lots of space to dance, and a wall of windows that doubles as a
mirror at night.

The building is open to the public although two sets of the doors are
usually locked. Either knock on the window where you see us spinning and
wait for someone to let you in or just take a walk around the building to
find the open door. "

Center of the building main floor.  6pm is fine with myself. The entrance
is near this "piece of art"  ->>>> [image: Inline image 1]

See you later!