We will be meeting on the cut at 4:30PM Thursday. We are still looking for new
members so bring your friends or perfect strangers. As long as they have
opposable thumbs they can juggle.   Also the Hong Kong Club is raising money
with a popcorn sale. Thomas will be at the Thrusday meeting to take orders. You
can also order on line at the following address:
https://tinyurl.com/HKSAPopcorn                They are selling popcorn from
the Pittsburgh Popcorn Company. It is Yummy Stuff. There are a couple thing
people from Pittsburgh know, Ketchup, Bessemer Ovens and snacks. And popcorn is
the perfect snack for standing out in a cold parking lot waiting for a game
that your team will loose half the time.