Hello all, at this point I would like to see who wants to go and who has a
car to drive.  I have limited space, at most I can take 3 others.

I am planning on leaving the city between 8-9am Saturday.

Who is for sure able to go?
Does anyone else have a car?  If we have a second car (ian?) then we
could caravan, possibly meet up on CMU campus or shadyside area.