Let's stick to Newell Simon Hall, at least for today. Steven can tell
you why Tepper is probably not a good idea...
Best regards,
Christian

On Sun, Oct 21, 2018, at 11:52 AM, Ian Chesser wrote:

> I *propose that we try meeting on the first floor of Tepper today
> outside of Simmons Auditorium.  *>
> This is the new business school on CMU's campus which has nice tall
> ceilings for juggling.> On the first floor, there is a quiet area outside of
> Simmons
> Auditorium that seems like a good meeting spot. It is a short walk
> from Newell Simon.> The entrance is right off of Forbes on the west side of
> the Tepper
> building (closest to Pitt's campus). I will try to arrive a bit early
> to scope it out and make sure there are no big events happening.>
> Thoughts about the new meeting location?
>
> Ian
>
>> On Oct 20, 2018, at 11:12 PM, Steven Gailey
>> <zee...@steelcityclownbrigade.org> wrote:>>
>>
>> Sunday will be a very special Juggling at 3PM in Newell Simon Hall's
>> Atrium. There will be Brownies. So bring your friends, strangers and
>> people that like deserts. The more people you bring the closer we get
>> to building our Jugglarium.>>
>> There are a couple of Special Announcements:
>>
>> Flugglesburgh
>> October 26th to the 28th
>> Winchester Thurston School: 555 Morewood Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213[1]>>
>> There will be everything from Juggling to Acrobatics.
>> https://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/juggle/festival/
>>
>> Rogue Androids
>> It is a little known fact the Herbert Simon was the greatest
>> robotocist of his time. He kept this fact a secret because many of
>> his coworkers were in fact androids that he built. His partner was
>> one of these androids. Allen Newell we supposed to be deactivated
>> when Herbert Simon retired. So if this man give you homework thank
>> him and back away slowly. He may be grumpy because his office has
>> been reassigned to someone else. He might also be armed with the same
>> weaponry as a Predator Drone.>>
>> <1.gif>
>>

>> If you are reading this far thank you very much. This email became
>> rather pointless about half way through. Please come by Fluglesburgh
>> it promises to be a good time.>>
>> Your Favorite Clown Priest and bellow average plumber.
>> SR Gailey
>>

>> --
> Unsubscribe/Manage subscription:

Links:

  1.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Winchester+Thurston+School/@40.4462609,-79.9293499,14.92z/data=!4m16!1m7!2m6!1shotels!5m4!5m2!1s2017-11-10!2i2!9i120!3m7!1s0x8834f23d7a2e9e55:0x549b754f124d6701!5m2!1s2017-11-10!2i2!8m2!3d40.4515467!4d-79.9420045