We will be meeting at 5pm in Roberts Hall's Atrium. If you are free please join
us and bring some friends. If we are not thrown out of the space there will be
some cookies as well. In honor of Halloween here is Thriller being played on a
Fair Ground Organ. https://youtu.be/e4dVWP-qEuc For the folks that have asked
me about Clown Classes. They will be at 2PM at my office on the South Side. If
you are interested please email me or call at 412 708-3638. We will be heading
out this Saturday evening for blowing fire at folks on the South Side this
weekend. There will be taco and fun had by all. SR Gailey CMUMFO Unofficial
Cookie Baker and Father Confessor