We will once again be meeting in the always fabulous Newell Simon Hall at 3PM
this Sunday. Still, we have a large space in a building that may be run by
killer robots. So please bring your friends, acquaintances and even mimes if
you know any. The building may be locked on Sunday. If you cannot get in please
call me at 412 708-3638. If you get a chance spare a thought for all of those
that have died in service to freedom over the last century. The idea of freedom
is something that has evolved a great deal in the history of the United States.
Including more people as equal and free has all too often been achieved at the
point of a bayonet or riffle. Many of us that meet to juggle are from many
different nations. A century ago those nations finished fighting the Great War.
After that war the world came together and for the first time tried to form an
organization to prevent war. It was the first time in Human History something
like it had been attempted. It may have failed to prevent the rise of facism.
Even so, we as a species tried to be better than we were. If we continue to
strive for that goal we may one day reach it.